Friday, February 12, 2010

Can the future be foretold by examining the entrails of dead rodents?

LOL! No, but the past can definitely be told since those of us who have had our Level 7 accounts wrongfully suspended are most likely to kill the obnoxious and sanctimonious little furball.





Oh, wait, I foresee more lay-offs at Yahoo, yes, definitely. I think the metaphysical types call that ';karmic payback.';





Existentially speaking, even fascist rodents have a purpose. Like the manure that you have to use to produce a perfect rose... What was it Nietzsche said? That which does not kill us makes us stronger?Can the future be foretold by examining the entrails of dead rodents?
Dear Jmensan,


By ';rodents'; I'm assuming you are referring to politicians?


And I have no idea as I have never examined the entrails of any.


Have you had any luck with your attempts?


LL%26amp;P. _\\//


La Penster





Dear Electra ,


Well I'm not all that certin i'm that ';brilyant';. But mostly, I was trying to be a smart as*. That and i have a feeling that the Yamster could do at last as good a job of mucking up the politacal landscape as the mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpa鈥?/a>


PennyAnnCan the future be foretold by examining the entrails of dead rodents?
OK, either PennyAnn is stupid or I am because I think you're talking about the Yamster and I can't guarantee that we can foretell the future by examining his entrails but I have a pocket and the desire to find out!
ask Ben Bernanke
no, but you can catch a nasty disease.
no Spock and T'plana-hath wants to have a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment