Friday, February 12, 2010

How is shooting a horse in the head or breaking a small rodents neck .....?

Being Peacefully or Humanely Euthanized?





That seems pretty cruel in my opinion.





What's your opinion?How is shooting a horse in the head or breaking a small rodents neck .....?
It's quick.How is shooting a horse in the head or breaking a small rodents neck .....?
Fine with it, I mean what you feel like after limping around with a broken leg for a while. How about being badly injured and slowly bleeding to death? a gun shot to the head and neck snap do seem so inhumane now do they? I mean I hunt but I only kill what I eat and I try and drop as fast and clean as possible. I also believe that there are some circumstances where it 100% justified. I'll never forget me and two of my friends were about to go target shooting in the woods with my bow and arrow and a raccoon was crossing the street. a car hit him and he lie there dieing another car hit him then a another and another no one even bothered to stop or even back up and kill once and for all. finally I flagged down a police officer told him what was going on he let me put an arrow in it's heart. there's a time and place for everything. now what I did was humanely euthanized or do you think it would better for the raccoon to be left to die after he got ran over a few more times or to crawl to the woods and have coyotes eat him alive?





It's hard to do but if your ever put in a situation where there's a animal and it can't talk to let you know what's wrong but you can tell by it's expression it can't go on hopefully you can do the right thing.
It is pretty cruel to kill for sure.


but if you can't help but kill them for some reason (ie. they are in tremendous pain that can't be made better) it's better for them to be killed faster.





like would you be burnt to death or shot ? given that you have both your legs missing and in massive pain or something like that.





but agreed. killing is cruel.
Kassi needs a hair cut and needs to be euthanized.

No comments:

Post a Comment