Friday, February 12, 2010

I have rodents in attic and crawl space but not in the house?

I don't want the bother of traps, but have 3 dogs and live in the country and dont want to poison all the other critters, does anyone know of a poison that will make to mice and or rats leave to house to die without causing secondary poisoning?


(other animals eating courpses and getting poisoned)I have rodents in attic and crawl space but not in the house?
I bought these really cool ';no see, no touch'; mouse traps at Target-they are made by D-Con. They are round--the poison is inside--you open them up (there is a little tiny entrance hole for the mouse to go in)--put a little peanut butter inside to entice them) When they go in to get the peanut butter-the thing shuts them inside where they die--You just dispose of the whole thing and you're rodent free-Your pets can't get into the poison so it's safe. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats-of course, I don't put the traps right under my pets noses cuz I know their curiousity will get the best of them--common sense-ya know--try them out and see if you like them--they come 2 in a pack for under $5.00. GOOD LUCKI have rodents in attic and crawl space but not in the house?
Get some peppermint essential oil- a few drops per cup of water in a sprayer and spray around the entrance areas. Rodents hate it!


Any poison can harm your pets if they eat it or the poisoned critters.
Meow!!!!
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment