Sunday, February 7, 2010

When is the next meeting of the Church of Bipolar Opposition of Aquatic Rodents?

We have to figure out who needs to be punished and how....pronto.





This situation is getting out of hand and what should be done?When is the next meeting of the Church of Bipolar Opposition of Aquatic Rodents?
I saw your movie, and well, I did not like it! If you're just a fig newton of my imaginary bad self kicking my own @ss, then,


(throwing poop on your shoes)


:';I break with thee


I break with thee,


I break with thee!';





I attended the meeting tonight, so there, you missed it! The only other attendees were a a hamster with a nervous tic, and a salty dog.....you didn't miss much!When is the next meeting of the Church of Bipolar Opposition of Aquatic Rodents?
I will look at your calendar and plan a meeting pronto. I will also be sure to purchase boxing gloves, gas masks, batteries, pocket protectors, and extra marshmellows for the sling shots.
So, your church has a love/hate relationship with Nutrias and Capybaras?
please give me advance notice, so I can line the floor with shredded newspaper, last time you fu褋ks left a real nice mess.
God love ya how did you end up in this category? I have been lead astray once again!
Last time we had a meeting at our headquarters I had to get Salty an abortion... If I ever find out which of you feckers was responsible, it's smiting time.
As a Saint I don't think I should get stuck paying the bar tab again this time.
Apparently Squirrel has started some family fued that's getting out of control, so...





Business as usual, I suppose...





(Isn't it great that our Queen Marla is back from the Crusades?!? Man the catapults...some big bowls are gonna fly again...wear a helmet...and some knee pads...this should become delightfully violent...)
it is time to dole out some whacks, so i will be shaving my towels that day. holy moly, look what mar said!

No comments:

Post a Comment