Friday, February 12, 2010

I saw a baby black snake enter my garage-Yes the garage door was up! How do I keep snakes,rodents,etc. out ?

I cannot find the snake--I do not know if he is still in the garage. What do I do? I did leave the garage door cracked last night hoping it would leave. I live in middle tn. I am scared to death of snakes!!I saw a baby black snake enter my garage-Yes the garage door was up! How do I keep snakes,rodents,etc. out ?
It's starting to get cold out, and this is the time of year were snakes will try and look for a warm place to stay. if you have any boxes sitting around on the garage floor move them (put them up high). If you have an old book case or stove or an old fridge in there, check behind to see if the snake is there. If it is hiding and you find it, get a big long stick and try your best to move it back out side. Or ask a friend or neighbor to help you.I saw a baby black snake enter my garage-Yes the garage door was up! How do I keep snakes,rodents,etc. out ?
you wont know till its eaten you.
Well some snakes will keep the rodents out for you :) . There is no reason to be afraid of snakes, as long as you research them in your area to know what ones are venomous, and which ones are not. Getting an exterminator i think is cruel, if you are really worried about it i would try and find an animal control place (where they dont kill the snkes) and try and have them find the snake for you :)


Good luck getting it out of your house! :)
There is no way just to get an exteriminator come and exterminate the house.Thats the only way to get the rodents and snakes out.If it is just a black sanke they wont hurt you they dont have fangs.But if your deathly afraid of them you need to call an exterminator.Because thats what i did.I just usually.But like i said if your deathly afraid of snakes.You need an exterminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment