Friday, February 12, 2010

If I have a question on rabbits, do I ask it in the Rodents section or the General Pets?

I know that rabbits aren't rodents, but I feel that they'll have more accurate answers. What do you think and how would you ask them in?If I have a question on rabbits, do I ask it in the Rodents section or the General Pets?
GP(Genaral pets)If I have a question on rabbits, do I ask it in the Rodents section or the General Pets?
JUST ASK THE QUESTION PLEASE. MAY BE IN HOROSCOPE?
Both will do but most of the rodent questions are bout hamsters and all so most of the ppl mite know more about hamsters and all so it mite be better to put it in the general pets section.
You're right! Rabbits are ';lagimorphs'; (not sure I spelled that Right, sorry!) I think you'd get the most answers in the general pets section. I know I tend to look in there first...Feel free to email me if you have specific rabbit questions. I've raised many bunnies and have quite a few books on them, so if I don't know, I could try to look it up! Good luck with your rabbit questions!
I think it is ok to post questions about rabbits in the rodent section.

No comments:

Post a Comment