Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are people asking rabbit questions on here, they are not rodents?

Rabbits are not rodentsWhy are people asking rabbit questions on here, they are not rodents?
I agree. But I think that rabbits deserve their own catagory in Y!A.Why are people asking rabbit questions on here, they are not rodents?
I don't think there's any reason to give them their own section. I don't see any more questions about rabbits than I do about hamsters or rats. I do think that the rodent section should be clarified as a sort of ';small mammal'; or ';pocket pet'; section. That would include non-rodent animals such as rabbits, ferrets and sugar gliders.
im sry, it was probably me that made u post this. i already knew they were not rodents and they were lagomorphs. (i did my research) i think the ';rodont'; section should be labeled ';small animal'; section. thats why i put it under the rodent section, cuz ppl with small animals answer questions from the rodent section.
Because most people are not aware that they are not. Don't be critical of people just because they believe a common misconception. Being snotty doesn't help educate anyone.
Well, rabbits are rodents if you don't get all specific and scientific.
well u dont have any other catorgory to put them in

No comments:

Post a Comment