Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are your rodents doing right now?

Well, what are your mice/rats/guinea pigs/gerbils/chinchillas(I hope those are rodents) and anything else you might have that's a rodent, doing right now?





My two rats are sleeping in their igloo all cuddled up.What are your rodents doing right now?
My hamster smokey has just been to the loo had a little munch on some food and it now tucked up in bed again, i would see him for a few more hours yet!What are your rodents doing right now?
Hi!





Yes, all of the animals you listed are rodents. :)





My two ratties, Milo and Jazz, are cuddled together up in their hammock after medicine time and morning cuddles! :)





Jazz keeps occasionally jumping off and jumping into their brand new pumpkin shaped snuggle cube and sniffing it, but other than that, they're fast asleep for the day. :)





What about yours?
My ratties are sleeping... Timmy is in the hammock (as usual!) and Louie is in his favourite corner :)





Me and Louie fell out this morning because he upset Timmy by jumping off the bed and scurrying around my bedroom floor (i was not impressed when it came to catching him! lol) and Timmy couldn't get down to play with him, she kept worrying about him and looking for him - it was very cute that she looked so concerned about him, she kept running onto my shoulder so she got a better look, although i think she just wanted in on the fun!


Once i had finally caught Louie i cant stay cross with him for long, hes the cutest thing and gives the BEST rat cuddles :) I love my terrible two :)
chewing-----just been fed their most favorite food huge bones that my favorite butcher supplies me.(I also have a large dog so sometimes they get second hand bones) Keeps them amused for hours so I can clean the cage and change the sawdust and the straw without being really noticed .
My Pet Mice are sleeping. I will be in the Mousery about 3:00 today giving them fresh water and fresh seeds. A few of them actually wake up and visit with me a while. I change a few cages every day (except week-ends). It's my hobby.
i want rats but my bf wont let me have them lol


my syrian and one of my dwarfs are in bed asleep, and my female dwarf is feeding her pups [she gave birth the other day]
my hamster is asleep. i dont know what my rats are doing. they are in my bedroom, and im downstairs. think they will be asleep
Well, my Syrian hamster Fudge is sleeping due to it being the day time and my two gerbils Sooty and Sweep are also sleeping.
My rats are sleeping snuggled up too!
Streak is drinking and munching


Stripe is digging in the corners of the aquarium lol


They're gerbils X]
Rolling around in a ball!!!


Woooooo Go Fuzzy Lumpkins Go!!


Haha!!
Guinea Pig! He is just cuddling up apon my neck!
My Rabbit (if there a rodent) is sitting in my garden ? :D
my guinea pig is sleeping on it's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment