Friday, February 12, 2010

What was that children's series of books about a family of hamsters/rodents?

The series of children's books that is similar to Berenstain Bears, but it's of a family of hamsters or gophers. They were brown and shaggy looking (think cousin IT from Adams Family).


ThxWhat was that children's series of books about a family of hamsters/rodents?
Redwall by Brian Jacques , perhaps .


:0)What was that children's series of books about a family of hamsters/rodents?
What about Mercer Mayer's Little Critters. I think they are hedgehogs.





I knew that!!! I saw the addition to your question AFTER I answered the question!
Could it be the Littles, the John Peterson knock off of Mary Norton's Borrowers? They looked half-human, haf-rat and had tails %26amp; such.
I know what your talking about!!!! Its on the tip of my tonge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment