Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will mouse turds attract other mice/rodents?

a friend of mine gave me some used insulation to put in my garage. I am planning on insulating the garage walls. However i noticed some mouse turds on the insulation I was wondering if this will attract other mice or rodents?Will mouse turds attract other mice/rodents?
Could, do. I would spray it with disinfectant or buy new insulation.





Your house and garage walls need to be sealed against vermin infestation.





You may be saving a few $ and costing yourself big $ in the future.





I made the mistake of having a firewood pile in my garage. It is a natural haven for mice.





They are suckers for mousetraps. You would think that the word would get around in the mouse world, but no.





Bought a gas fireplace, got rid of the wood pile.Will mouse turds attract other mice/rodents?
It could. i had one mouse in my house, and then few months later, another mouse came. So i think it could, especially opposite sex mouse, that want to have a sexual intercourse with the mouse!!! So i suggest wiping it off, if you could or wash it off.
I'm not so sure it will attract them, but there are some nasty things you can get if you don't wear a mask and gloves. The mice sometimes carry (in their feces) disease, so handle with caution.
no i don't think so
Ya.


Suff like that attracts al kindsa animals.


I tell you what.
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment