Friday, February 12, 2010

What pet can I have I'm severely allergic to cats,dogs & rodents?

What would be a good pet that I wouldn't be allergic to? I'm allergic to cats,dogs %26amp; rodents. I'm also severely allergic to dust mites %26amp; mold so that rules out birds





Any ideas?What pet can I have I'm severely allergic to cats,dogs %26amp; rodents?
A pet rock? Just kidding :)





Hermit crabs might be good pets. Or fish. Fish would be the safest betWhat pet can I have I'm severely allergic to cats,dogs %26amp; rodents?
This may seem crazy but ill do my best to try and help. I was severelyyyyy allergic to the same things as you. What i did wasn't the smartest idea but i got a dog and after about a month i got used to him and now i can have almost any animal. HOWEVER if you are very very allergic with no chance of becoming imune, have you ever looked into hairless dogs? Maybe that would help. Other than that the only other pet's that im sure you wouldnt be allergic to is something like a turtle which can also be a fun pet. Hope this helped!
Get some allergy tests done before you get any sort of a pet. Birds do not have any ties to dust mites or mold. I have severe allergies %26amp; I have had birds since 97 with no problems. Dust mites feed off on any sort of dead skin cells, or dust which is us. Anywho, I highly suggest you get some allergy tests done before you commit to any sort of a pet.
depending on how old you are you might be able to overcome your allergic reaction...i use to be allergic to cats but where im from...people throw these animals in the streets as if there worthless so i feed them and try to get them to be adopted if they're friendly and i do it everyday at first my face would just swell up but after a month i would say everything stop and now im glad.
I don't approve of humans having pets at all, but if you must have a pet why not try a snake - obviously of a non-venomous variety? They are colorful, portable, pleasant to handle, relatively easy to feed, water, and clean, and absolutely fascinating in everything they do.
fish,reptiles(snakes,lizards etc, stick insects, giant african land snails,)





what ever pet you decide to buy do research on the care, feeding etc.
Fish, iguana, snake, turtle, spider etc.. probable not the cutest pets but unfortunately you don't have much of a choice
How does dust mites and mold rule out birds? I'm allergic to cats and dogs also, but not birds.
you can get allergy shots
poodles are ok cause their fur is not really fur. Its hair. I thinks yorkies are covered in hair too.
fish, turtles,
Fish


Reptiles


Amphibians
Fish
chinchilla
chameleons they are cool and blend in their surroundings
small child, name it Ulysses.

No comments:

Post a Comment