Friday, February 12, 2010

Do they let you hold rodents before you buy them at petco?

I wanna get these two male Djungarian hamsters at Petco. They look really sweet, active, and healthy, but does petco let you hold them first?Do they let you hold rodents before you buy them at petco?
Depending on the person who's serving you, you may need to ask, but you should definately hold anyone you're thinking about adopting.





When we've adopted from Petco the animal is usually placed into my hands, but when we adopted our most recent rat doe the guy working there was reluctant to put his hand into the rat enclosure so I reached in %26amp; got her. When I handed her to my SO while I filled out the paper, he casually put her on his shoulder which kinda surprised the assorted onlookers.Do they let you hold rodents before you buy them at petco?
yes, i would imagine so, because you may not know if you want them or not and you want to meet them right? so just ask who ever is in chaarge of that section in the meantime, and im sure they will bring you where you can hold them.
No they won't sorry, if its a proper pet shop they will tell you to give them a couple of days before you holding them.


Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted to hear, but proper people wont let you.


sorry
they did for me. I was allowed to hold my little guys before I bought them. Also be carfull, rats can sometimes get a cold wile being shipped to the pet store, so see if they look healthy.
I'm sure they would if you asked. I don't see why they wouldn't. If you're under 18 though, you may have to have your parent with you. Some places just don't trust kids around the animals =/
Of course they let you hold them. You just have to ask whoever is working there.
Yes, but if you are a kid have a parent with you

No comments:

Post a Comment