Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do ultrasonic sound repellents for rodents work?

I bought one for every room in my house from home depot and I feel like the rats are still in my house. And there is no way I can use traps...I can't bring myself to have to pick up or look at those nasty things after they are caught.Do ultrasonic sound repellents for rodents work?
+ Amazing as it may seem they seem to do the trick around my house. No mice or squirrels or even dogs come near my house.Do ultrasonic sound repellents for rodents work?
Those things don't work. Snap traps work pretty well if you put peanut butter on them. Pick them up with a plastic bag over your hand when they're done so you don't have to touch dead mouse.
According to extensive research by the University of California a few years ago, none of the ultra sound repellents work.
They work only when you unplug them and throw them at the rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment