Friday, February 5, 2010

What size rodents will I end up feeding my ball python?

He's on 4 inch mice now, he's about a foot long.


He'll end up on rats, right?What size rodents will I end up feeding my ball python?
I have many many ball pythons, so I figured I could help you out on that.





My largest ball python is nearing five and a half feet. He can eat rats up to about six in. (That's about the size of a medium.)What size rodents will I end up feeding my ball python?
yes your snake will be eating rats if he will, the one i add only ate rats for snacks because he didnt like them like he did his mice, so we ended up feeding her two or three mice, she was about five feet, i think it was because she enjoyed killing more than once and with a rat it was once and over. O and if you got the feelings they loooovvveeee gerbils too!

No comments:

Post a Comment