Sunday, February 7, 2010

How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents?

I have a rat terrier and I know their traits are to dig. So I want him to dig, But I don't know how I can make something to do that. So... Please help! =)How could I build something that my Rat Terrier could dig and chase rodents?
You can get your do started in Earthdog trials. Earthdogs trials are using terriers and friends to do exactly what they were bred for: chasining animals(in this case, not live animals but whatever) down holes. This lets a terriers get all that excess energy out and lets the dog do what it was bred for. A lot of terriers enjoy this greatly. Here's a link to the AKC about Earthdog:


http://www.akc.org/events/earthdog/getti鈥?/a>


Hope this helps!
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment