Friday, February 5, 2010

What can I use as a home remendy to get rid if rodents digging in my flowerbed?

I think it is either a squirrel or chipmunk digging a hole for underground access, throwing my mulch everywhere!What can I use as a home remendy to get rid if rodents digging in my flowerbed?
It depends - Generally eliminate the food source and they will go elsewhere. Often this is grubs and the biggest culprit is skunks going after them. Squirrels will dig up bulbs.


Grubs can be taken care of with chemicals or a more green solution called 'Milky Spores'. Squirrels, chipmunks etc can also be trapped and released or trapped an disposed of. The Handyguys talked a little about grubs in this episode


http://www.handyguyspodcast.com/92/episo鈥?/a>What can I use as a home remendy to get rid if rodents digging in my flowerbed?
The best method of keeping them out is using a Humane Kill Trap. The best trap for Squirrels is the Kania Trap 2000


It is effective, species specific, safe to set and produces a humane instant kill every time.


Therefore a kill trap is your best solution, as it will solve your problem once and for all.
Buy a cat
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment