Sunday, February 7, 2010

So how many pet rodents do you have?

I have two. A gerbil, and a pet mouse. My gerbil is agouti (Brown back with black ticks in it and all white belly) with black eyes, and his name is Autumn. He is going to be two in August. My mouse is white with red eyes (Albino) her name is Ruby. She is going to be one in August. What kind of rodents do you have, and how old are they?So how many pet rodents do you have?
I have a little grey gerbil named Houdini, and he is about a year old. I also have a little robo hamster, named Cookie. Im not sure how old he is... I just bought a hairless rat named Remmy! I named him after the rat it Rattitouli. He is just a baby, only a few months old. Soon I will be getting another rat for company, I cant wait! This one will probaly be hairy tho... :)





In the past, I have had 3 hamsters, 2 mice, 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit(not a rodent...), and 2 syberian hamsters!


So that makes a total of 11, alive, or passed! I love rodents! :PSo how many pet rodents do you have?
I have one hamster and I think she is about 1 year old.
I have two guinea pigs and two mice.
I had two. Both hamsters.





Well.





Cannibal ate his brother, thus the name.





And then Cannibal was given away because Cannibal and the cats weren't getting along too well.





Last I heard Cannibal, renamed Oreo because Cannibal wasn't a good name for a hamster that was going to an 8 year old girl, is alive, happy and actually a female, not a male.





=p
currently i have 3 gerbils, all female, the oldest one is black and white striped, Pepper, she has had about 5 litters of gerbils and she is the mom of the other two who are black, Blackie, and black and white striped (like her mom), Oreo, but i usually call her Cookie Monster. in the past ive had 5 hamsters too
3 rabbits


benny: big black female spayed bunny about 9 1/2lbs, turns one in april


glacier: jersey wooly: white neutered male 5lbs, turns one in july


lola: some type of drawf bunny, brown spayed female 3lbs, turns one in sept
Funny storymy friend bought 2 hamsters and he thoyght they were guys so he named them fluffy and speed...he got another hamster this year and the store said it was a guy so he put two that one and fluffy in the same cage...he got a new cage and 2 weeks l8er 7 BABY HAMSTERS FROM FLUFFY!!! Now he put stripes (new guy) with speedy cuz fluffy needed a bigger cage now...2 weeks l8er 5 BABY HAMSTERS FROM SPEEDY!! Sadley she ate 2 and 1 got sick and all 3 died:(...So now there are 9 baby hamsters and yesturday i got one and we think shes pregnant..i hope you liked this story!!
I have two gerbils. One of them, Kassie, is a lilac. The other, Kali, is an Argente Cream. They're both from the pet store, so I, unfortunately, don't know how old they are.
I have 8! :)





Rabbit: Louis he is less than 1 year old


Guinea Pig: Coco is about 3-4 years old


Guinea Pig: Patch is less than 1 year old (Rescued)


Gerbil:Monty is about 1 year old (Rescued)


Gerbil:Python is about 1 year old


Rat: Scincilla (don't ask) less than 2 months


Rat: Iota (don't ask again lol) less than 2 months


Hamster: Waldo about 2 years old





My family of rodents :)





P.S. Scincilla and Iota are names both meaning small (as in particle size) and since my rats are small i named them that! :)
At the moment I have 2 guinea pigs, Slush and Spike. Slush is a mongrel he's like completely mixed and Spike is an Abyssissian.





In the past I have owned a Netherland dwarf rabbit, a lilac syrian hamster, a red-eyed white syrian hamster, a black eyed white teddy bear/long haired syrian and two roborovski's dwarf hamsters.
I have one, a guinea pig.
Ive got 3 :) I've got a 3 year old rat called Dom and I've got a hamster called Barnie and a hamster called Goldie :)
i got 14 gerbils, 3 out of 14 are black peppered colored , 2 are whiteish blonde and the other 9 are all creamy blonde colored. there's 7 males and 7 females.








males names : sugar(father),cinnabuns,almond,squeakers鈥?blackberry,porky and dickey





females: spice(mother),vanilla,scrawny,brown sugar,clover,sugar(girl),and


scrawny the 2nd





Nutmeg died last october passed.





=] %26amp; i love all of them :)
i have 5....a guinea pig named coco, and 4 hamsters. i also have 2 rabbits....but guess what people!!!!!! RABBITS ARE NOT RODENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont call them rodents! please!

No comments:

Post a Comment