Sunday, February 7, 2010

Whats the name of a cartoon with little cute rodents and they randomly explode and do gross stuff?

Theres this cartoon like they are usually five minutes long or something and they are these cute rodents doing stuff and then suddenly they will explode or their guts will get cut out or something disgusting. I used to see it on MTV but I cant remember the name of it.Whats the name of a cartoon with little cute rodents and they randomly explode and do gross stuff?
Happy Tree Friends





Maybe it's that, I'm not sure. Its the only thing that came to me.Whats the name of a cartoon with little cute rodents and they randomly explode and do gross stuff?
Happy Tree Friends


Do the characters look like this?


http://incompreendido.files.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


I think that's for sure what you're talking about (:
Happy Tree Friends, I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment