Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I overcome a phobia of rodents ?

What's the best way to overcome a phobia or fear of rodents? There are mice at work and the thought of seeing one really freaks me out. I know they won't hurt me but I find them really disgusting and scary. How do I overcome a phobia of rodents ?
get a hamster.. i didnt get one to get rid of my fear of rodents a few years ago but it did.. plus get a roboveroski hamster... the chance of them biting is almost 0 and cheaper etc.How do I overcome a phobia of rodents ?
Come to my house and pet my pet rats... You've got to love my little ratties!! This isn't a joke... even my completely anti rodent friend had to admit they were cute. Just find someone who has a rodent as a pet, and hang out with them. You'll learn to love them! Also, rats are cleaner than humans...
No one likes rodents! This is a phobia I never want to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment