Friday, February 5, 2010

Is anyone here a Top Contributor in Rodents?

I just like rodents so I really want a friend as a Top Contributor.


Big thanks to all.Is anyone here a Top Contributor in Rodents?
I am a top contributor. I have been an small animal breeder, owner, and lover for 40 years, so I have a lot of experience with small animals Some of the include : hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats, guinea pigs, and some dogs and other small animals! So, if you have ANY questions, feel free to e-mail me at : Hamsterlover28@gmail.c... or my yahoo e-mail address. I have care guides, advice, and experience with all animals, especially the cute, small, and cuddly ones.Is anyone here a Top Contributor in Rodents?
I'm a top contributor in both rodents, and other pets.


I've cared for a variety rodents for over 10 years, and my specialities are hamsters and guinea pigs.


You can add me as a friend, if you'd like.
Here is the top contributor list for rodents...:


http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/stars?sid=2鈥?/a>
I'm trying to become a top contributor.
alexa is not. there has to be a top contributer sign below the name. i know one, her name is cavylover90.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment