Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are all rodents delicious, or just cute fuzzy ones?

I never hear of anyone serving rat anymore... Although rabbit is not the tastiest rodent of them all, it is the cutest and only one that western society does not frown upon eating. Nutria should be quite tasty too come to think about it.Are all rodents delicious, or just cute fuzzy ones?
are you saying that you want to eat my fuzzy rabbit, just name a time and a place and i'm sure that by the end we will have made a stew.Are all rodents delicious, or just cute fuzzy ones?
Only the cute fuzzy ones! Ive tried them all, but the ugly ones just aren't worth eating
I can;t imagine eating an old greasy long bare tailed skinny 3 legged rat; but maybe a cute big bull frog; i heard they taste just like fried steak with Greene peppers.I;m off to trapping one today just to see what the taste really is.,
whatever you say man
yeah, I feel your pain, it was a long time since your mom served you a juicy rat, no ?





hate to tell you this, but rabbits are NOT rodents, they are lagomorphs...but young men with ED (erectile disfunction)


issues may not know the difference.





Yes, they are delicious, my favorite recipe:


1 fuzzy, cuddly lagomorph


1 incendiary round for .50 caliber rifle


1 straw hat





shoot the rabbit from about 50 feet, that would gut him and roast him, walk up casually to the carcass, use the hat to clear most of the smoke and enjoy.


EDIT: don't look now but I think Country Mama has a serious crush on you.


EDIT2: PEACHIE!!! '; can;t imagine eating an old greasy long bare tailed skinny 3 legged rat;'; behave, please, that is a really ugly description of Stooge... anyhow, the *3 legged* seems to be overly flattering...


EDIT3: you picked up yet another floosie, I give up, how do you do it ?
I really love '; Hasenpfeffer '; delicious bunny rabbit stew.














I told you repeatedly not to post rodent questions.


click click click.
I might look cute but I have a nasty BITE!
What??? Has roast rat on-a-stick fallen out of fashion? News to me. I always supply these delicacies at every Renaissance Faire. My concession does very well at these events, people keep coming back for more. Sure, I call it something else, but I just assumed that people wanted the food fare at the faire to be authentic, like in the good old days of the potato famine. Next time you're at a Renaissance Faire, please looke me up. My stand is called ';Minced Morsels.'; I also serve beer with the roast rats at a good price.
hmmmm.... I'm feeling rat-on-a-stick .... deep-fried of course.
Hey, roadkill is roadkill, they all taste good if prepared right. bon appitite!
  • myspace live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment