Friday, February 5, 2010

I need a service that will clean out my house of dead rodents?

is there such a thing, like orkin or whatever, it is so bad, we have dead opossums, mice and who knows what else?


my husband cant smell them and refuses to look, I smell them and a it makes me wanna puke, so Im kind of in a pickle here the only room in the house that doesnt have dead rodents rotting away is the living room and office, anyone...please? I need to use the bathroom bad...and dont wanna go to the gas station just yet!I need a service that will clean out my house of dead rodents?
Give the pooch a dressing down and tell him to finish off his meals, and not be such a messy eater.I need a service that will clean out my house of dead rodents?
Did you use D-Con to get rid of them. If so, they have died in your walls and under the house. It will take about two to three days for the smell to go away. There is no way they can be cleaned out.





I would suggest going to a motel/hotel for a few days. How about going to one with a pool and good eating place. Make it a vacation near home.





Hang in there.
This is not answer on how to get rid of them. You obviously have done so already. This is about not having dead bodies inside when you put your rat poison in future.





My son works for a pest control company. When he treated our house for mice, he told me to make sure I wiped all kitchen and bathroom surfaces clean. This stops them dying in side as they get out to look for water.





I used to find loads of little mice dead and dried up outside in the yard or even floating inside the pool (which proved his theory was correct).

No comments:

Post a Comment